Hall of Jehovah`s Witnesses -
of the previous building can be seen under the heading `Changing Face of
Thornbury` via the `Index` page.
In 1901 a
reference is made to a Beerhouse called the `Jolly Crispen Inn`.
Owner in 1891: Mr Hester Cullimore (free from brewery tie)
value in 1891 = £14.10s.0d
1889 - Mr.
1891 - Mr.
also a Laundry for many years - it is now the home of the `Jehovah`s