LINKS
PREVIOUS

NEXT

 


LINKS
HOME
INDEX
MENU




LINK
README

SITE MAP







Kingdon Hall of Jehovah`s Witnesses - 2002.

Photograph taken July,2002.

Crispin Lane.

On Site.

In 1901 a reference is made to a Beerhouse called the `Jolly Crispen Inn`.

Owner in 1891: Mr Hester Cullimore (free from brewery tie)

Rateable value in 1891 = 14.10s.0d

Landlords:

1889 - Mr. Hester Cullimore.

1891 - Mr. Hester Cullimore.

It was also a Laundry for many years - it is now the home of the `Jehovah`s Witnesses`.